STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS
Wayne Capital offers stated income commercial real estate loans that are ideal for business owners who are tired of getting turned down by other lenders. Whether you want to purchase a property, improve your current location, consolidate your debt or address any other business need, our financial solutions can help you achieve your goals.
Unlike traditional loans, stated income loans are not primarily based on credit score. Instead, the main factor that will determine your qualification for this type of loan is the value of the property you’re purchasing. If the property is valued higher than the total amount of taxes, insurance and mortgage, your approval chances are good. Stated income loans are quicker and easier to obtain because they don’t require as much paperwork as traditional loans.
Additional benefits of stated income loans, include:
- Fixed rates to 25 years
- Up to 75% loan-to-value for mixed use or multifamily properties (with at least 5 units)
- Up to 70% loan-to-value for investment properties with up to 4 units that are non-owner occupied. Up to 65% loan-to-value for many other properties, including retail buildings, auto services, warehouses, self-storage and office buildings
- Nearly all property types can receive funding
- Loan amounts can be as high as $500,000
- Funds can be used for any business need
In order to qualify for a stated income commercial real estate loan, you must have a qualifying credit score of at least 600. You must also be prepared to show self-employment or W-2 documentation when you apply.